The Best IT Outsourcing Providers’ Secrets to Social Media Marketing
Online marketing is the norm these days, given how connected the world is. For smaller businesses, spreading the word about their services and products focus more on inbound marketing. This kind of marketing costs less because it deals with sharing content that will eventually draw the target audience to the company’s website.
Search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, blogging and social media are the common practices in inbound marketing. Even if your company doesn’t have the manpower to spare, there are several companies offering online marketing services that you can hire. Just Simply Outsourcing is one such company, and one of those that uses social media to great effect.
How do such companies make use of platforms like Twitter and Facebook to attract potential customers and convert them? Here are a few concepts they use.
1. It’s about value. In real life, when you talk with someone, you’ll find it hard to keep the conversation going by talking only about yourself. You’ll want to ask questions when something interesting pops up, and the person you’re talking with then will do the same.
It’s similar in social media marketing. Well-trained social media specialists understand that engaging someone in conversation doesn’t mean outright trying to focus on converting them. Instead, they focus more on adding value to the exchange, trying to learn more about the client.
2. Listening is important. Knowing the people in your target market isn’t enough, and you’ll want to go beyond their age, income bracket, and their location. Listening before talking is important, therefore, in order for you to know what’s important to them.
The little details matter more than you think, since these usually are able to tell a social media specialist what each individual focuses on, personally. Eventually, there’ll be enough data to create good quality content that’s sure to pique their interest. From there, starting the conversation will be easy, and conversion likely won’t be far behind.
3. Acknowledgement and accessibility. Ignoring someone when they reach out to you is among the worst things you can do, and social media specialists never forget that. Building a relationship starts with that initial contact, so they take every opportunity that comes along.
They also find time to actually be online. That’s because not being accessible can affect the value of the conversations they’ll have with followers.
4. Reciprocate. If someone reposts something from you, the least you can do is do the same, even if it’s not completely connected to the service or product being promoted. Social media specialists know that doing so is a great way to build that particular relationship.
5. Focus on building and compounding. Rather than being jacks-of-all-trades, social media specialists pick one strategy and stick with it to slowly and steadily build the brand.
6. They also know that quality is better than quantity, thus posting quality content. This ensures that followers are more likely to share the post in their own circles. This compound growth creates more chances for people to eventually find one company or another.
Looking to outsource web development when you expand online isn’t the only thing you need to do. Social media, as part of online marketing, is important, too, so you’ll want to make sure you don’t neglect it.